Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Reflection on Open Letter Draft
I reviewed Helen's and Selena's papers.
1) My classmates at teacher are going to be the audience of this paper. I am trying to explain to them my achievements and thoughts in the English 102 class. 

2) There is not much biases my readers will have because this letter is only explaining my thoughts and opinions on the class and what I have personally learned and achieved. Therefore, I am respecting their opinions while writing this letter.

3) The expectations are details and examples of ideas and aspects of the class that helped me improve my writing. They want to see how my work has changed throughout this course along with my view of writing. 

4) There is not much background information I need to give my audience because they all went through the class too. The only context that I provide are examples of my writings and thoughts that occurred earlier in the class. 

5) The language suitable for my audience in an educated and informative language. It explains and shows my opinions on the course without disrespecting any feelings of others. 

6) The tone I should use toward my audience is a calm and conversational tone that keeps the audience intrigued while reading this letter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment