Monday, July 27, 2015

Analyzing My Own Assumptions

The main cultural belief that we share is the importance of science in our future. Any people don't like to think about the distant future which can cause issues when that time comes. With many people not worried about the future, they don't care about projects that will help us in the future. That is why NASA lacks funding and my beliefs along with the articles show that America needs to focus on space science so we have a future to look forward to.

Some of the beliefs that we do not share, which are very few, is the idea of focusing on one area, rather then many. Their are many operation being done in NASA which are all very important. However, in this time today one may be important to others, therefore, I believe that we should take time to focus on the one that has to deal a"life or death"scenario instead of dividing it all equally between projects.

The culture of this text was written in our culture, making many of the beliefs connect to our own. The events have taken place in the past two decades and still do. Therefor, the culture and moral issues haven't made changes in comparison to our culture today.

EDIT: After reading through other classmates blogpost, I noticed that people in America have many different views on situations. For example, Selena said that some people believe that physical education is not very important for kids which can me a whole controversy on its own. Another thing I noticed is that their is always a majority of views on one side. It doesn't seem like many of the controversies have even assumptions coming from two totally opposite viewpoints





http://jessg44.blogspot.com/2015/07/analyzing-my-own-assumptions.html?showComment=1438132629069#c5552728015854971826

http://selenacarbajal19.blogspot.com/2015/07/analyzing-my-own-assumptions.html?showComment=1438133312476#c2032228424074171975


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed how you worded your belief "..and my beliefs along with the articles" showed how you are invested in this article - in a good way! The only thing I would be wary of is that fact you feel the same was as the article, which can cause a bit of a bias, but I am excited to see what you do with this article!

    ReplyDelete