Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Reflection on Project 1 Draft
The draft that I received was from Jessica Gonzalez



After going through the feedback I got on my QRG there are multiple things that realized need clarification and editing.

- My organization works, but I need to link each sub point back to my main research question. There are multiple situations where I don't connect them. I willful this by adding a sentence or two to the the end of my paragraphs in order analysis the evidence with my main research topic.

- I need to expand on each sides reason for the controversy. Show more of their beliefs and values towards the controversy. I will do this by adding more example from supporters and detailed information about where each side stands.

- The main conflict in this controversy are the protesoters, therefore, I need to go more into depth on their views and add more examples. Along with annotating the video that I added in the QRG.

- I like the layout of my paper as do the commenters, but I need to add better transitions for example how one pint leads to the other to make my QRG flow better instead of being choppy. 

- I am aiming this QRG to my teacher and classmates to show them information and news on the subject I'm interested in. To do this I might incorporate more social media posts that my audience could relate to or go follow. 

- Some biases my readers may have, is that I am for the construction of TMT but only if its done in the right way. However, I think some of my analysis's can come off as way that says I am all for TMT to be built. This can be fixed by taking out my voice and keep to the information that is provided.

- I feel like this is my strongest aspect towards my audience. My QRG gives all the basics about the situation. I just think that I need to expand a bit.

- I want to focus my tone towards and informative tone. I oddest want the audience to feel like they are being told what to think and whats right. I want to relay the information so the readers can form their own opinion. I will focus on only keeping information used from sources and eliminate any feeling I illustrated in the paper. 






No comments:

Post a Comment